Latest Showbox Apk: With the evolution of smartphone and internet technologies, entertainment is available to us on the go. Watching movies and TV shows on your handheld and streaming devices have become very commonplace. In spite of this, there is still a dearth of good video streaming apps. This is why we are always looking for better options.
Showbox is one of the finest video streaming apps around. It has plenty of movies, TV shows, news channels, and more. What’s even amazing is that you can watch all of it for no charge at all. The app is also compatible with a wide range of devices and platforms. Wondering how to install and use this app? Take a look!
And, if you are looking for more apps like showbox, you can read our list of Best Free Movie Apps. We have listed more than 15 applications. Go through them and install the apps you like.
Download Latest Showbox Apk App For Android | Install 4.82 Showbox Apk App On Android:
Have an Android phone and don’t want to miss what Showbox has to offer? Here are some really simple steps to download Showbox APK for Android device. These steps will work on all types of devices including smartphones and tablets.
- You will first need to download the APK file on your Android device. Once the file is downloaded you can begin the installation process. You can find the Showbox APK latest version (4.82) at (access it using the phone browser). If your phone uses an SD card, download it on the external storage to save on the internal memory.
- Remember that since this app is being downloaded from outside Google PlayStore, therefore, you will need to make certain changes to the settings to allow installation from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the Settings app on your device and choose Security option. Find the Unknown Sources option and enable it if it is disabled by moving the slider to the right.
- You may get a prompt to confirm your action; do the needful
- Once this is done, find the APK file you downloaded (it is usually saved by default in the Download folder.)
- Once you find the file tap it and then tap Install on the next prompt
- It is a small file and hence will get installed rather quickly
Here we go! Now you have the amazing Showbox App on your Android device.
Get Latest Showbox For PC | Download Showbox For Windows 10/8.1/7 And Mac Laptops:
Although the Showbox app is not available on the Windows computer officially, we have a workaround for you. This means that you can enjoy your favorite shows through this app right on your PC or laptops. Let’s take a look.
In order to install Showbox.APK on your computer, you will need an Android emulator. While there are several emulators out there claiming to be the best, we personally recommend BlueStacks to you. BlueStacks is fast and reliable (and it also has a Wikipedia page.)
Below, I am going to show you installing showbox on PC using the android apk file. If you want to install Showbox iOS app on your windows or mac PC/Laptop, you can install any of these best iOS Emulators for PC
- Download BlueStacks on your PC or laptop from the official website bluestacks.com
- Run the downloaded file to install the emulator; follow the simple onscreen instructions
- Once the emulator has been installed launch it and sign in with your Google ID (the way you would do with your new Android device)
- Once you are signed in you will see the Android tablet like environment.
- Open the mobile browser from within BlueStacks environment and download the latest APK for Showbox from the link.
- Go to Settings option in BlueStacks and click Security. Locate Unknown Sources and click on it
- Enable Unknown Sources by moving the slider to the right. Confirm your action on the next prompt that might appear
- Find the APK file you just downloaded within BlueStacks (and not on your PC’s hard drive) and click on it
- Showbox app will be installed on your computer.
Remember that this app can only be run from within BlueStacks. So, when you need to watch your favorite TV show or movie, launch BlueStacks first and then access this app.
Latest Showbox Add-on For Kodi:
Kodi seems to be running out of support for good video streaming apps. Thankfully, Showbox can now be installed on Kodi as an add-on. You can get the Showbox 4.82 apk 2017 for Kodi in some simple steps as outlined below.
- Start the Kodi application and click on the System menu
- Click File Manager from the submenu
- On the next screen, click Add Source on the left column
- Click on None (a text box with default value)
- You will now see the keypad which will allow you to enter the required URL. Enter http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
- Now click Done on the keypad
- Give the desired name in the ‘Enter a name for this media source’ section (choose the name you can remember) and hit OK button
- Return to the home screen of Kodi after closing the existing screen
- Now go to the System menu one more time and select Add-Ons
- Select ‘Install from the .zip file.’
- Select the media source name you created in one of the above steps
- Now Select Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip and let the add-on get enabled. It may take a few seconds.
- Once it has enabled a prompt will appear; click on ‘Install from repository’
- Now choose Mucky Ducks Repo and then the Video Add-Ons
- Choose Showbox and then click Install
That’s it! You have successfully installed Showbox on Kodi.
Know How To Get Showbox On Roku:
Unfortunately, Showbox is not available for the Roku devices yet. However, don’t get disappointed yet. There is still a way to watch Showbox TV on your Roku device. For this, you will need an Android device.
- Currently, Roku doesn’t support mirroring with the iPhone and other iDevices. If you have an Android device, download Showbox on it using the steps outlined above.
- Once you have Showbox on your device, turn the Roku TV on
- Go to Settings and choose the System option
- Enable Screen Mirroring from here; this will allow you to mirror anything you have on your Android smartphone or tablet
- If you have the latest version of Android, you don’t need to download any third party app as it has the in-built cast feature. If you are using an older version of Android, you can download Chromecast.
- Pair Roku and Android to begin the mirroring
- Now you can launch Showbox on your Android device. You will be able to see it on your Roku device.
Download And Install Showbox On Kindle:
The good news is that Showbox app can be installed on Kindle. However, you will first need to allow installation from the unknown sources.
- Go to Settings menu and choose Devices
- Now enable Allow Installations of Applications
Certain versions of Kindle may need you to follow different steps:
- Go to Settings menu and choose Security
- Enable ‘Apps from Unkown Sources
Once this is done, follow these steps to install Showbox:
- Launch the Silk browser and download the latest version of the app from here.
- Once the file is downloaded tap it to begin the installation
That will be all. The Showbox application will be installed on your Kindle device. You will be able to stream your favorite movies and TV shows now for no cost.
Note: If you get the parse error during Showbox APK update there is a possibility that either your APK file is corrupt or your Kindle OS is not up to date. Take care of this issue in order to use Showbox without any hassles on Kindle.
Download And Install Latest Showbox On Firestick:
Showbox can be easily installed on Firestick too. You can follow these simple steps:-
- Start Firestick device and select Settings
- Go to System and then Developer option
- Enable the Unknown Sources; this will let you install any app from an APK file
- Exit the Settings menu and launch the Search option
- Search for ES File Explorer. This app is available on Amazon App Store. Download the app by choosing the download button.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app once it is installed
- Choose the first option called Favourite
- Bookmark the link in the Favourite section (this is the link from where you will download the app) and press the option Add
- Now return to the list and choose the Showbox option. You will be redirected to the URL from where you can download the app. Use your Firestick remote to skip the advertisements.
- This will download the Zip file on your device. Access Open File option once Zip file has been downloaded
- Choose Extract option at the bottom of the screen to extract the file. You can choose the desired location to extract the file. It is best to extract it in the default ‘Download’ folder
- Once the app has been extracted, choose ‘Download folder’ on the left
- Showbox folder will be visible; tap on it and you will be able to see the APK file of the app
- Tap on the file to access Showbox app on your Firestick device
Features Of The Latest 2017 Showbox 4.82 Apk App:
- Showbox is a very easy to install and easy to use application
- It is light in size and does not affect the performance of your device
- It comes with a number of features and yet it is totally free of cost
- The TV shows, movies, and other videos get updated weekly
- Videos can be filtered by name, type, rating, year, and genre
- You can also watch the videos with subtitles for better experience
- You can mark shows as favorites to watch them at any other time
- And Also, You can use the desired media player, such as VLC, to watch the videos
- The videos can be streamed using Chromecast
Showbox is certainly a great app to have, especially if you love to watch movies and TV shows. Although this app is not available in the official app stores, you can use the latest APK file to download it on just about any device of your choice. The developers keep updating the new shows and videos regularly. It is definitely a great app to have.